Monday, January 14, 2008

and another

four.
I have a magnet I bought that is on the fridge, well the freezer really, in the upper-right corner by the manufacturer's label and eye-level (if you are 5'8") to the point of reaching over to open the fridge. it is one of those quote ones that I buy cards of for my brother every year. The magnet says:

do something today which the world may talk of hereafter (admiral collingwood)

and the thing is,
I don't know if I am.


Like, what have I done today? I met with my advisor for my independent study, wrote some emails, came home, put on sweats and tried to figure out my life for six hours while desperately craving a diet coke. maybe it is just because I am searching to find something fulfilling to work at and do and so it is especially emphasized that I am doing nothing now----but---argh.

No comments: